Spring naar bijdragen

Muziek topic

Aanbevolen berichten

Ik vind dit zo mooi. Tot tranen geroerd!

"God is in this room right now.
I want you to put your hands up.
God is here right now.
He is in the midst of our pain and our struggle, right now.
I want you to put your hands up.
You're not alone, do you hear me?
You're not alone.
Thank you Jesus!"

bewerkt door FBtje
Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 1 month later...
  • Antwoorden 1,6k
  • Created
  • Laatste antwoord

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
7 uur geleden zei Hermanos2:

Een prachtige vertolking. Het lied is geschreven door Kris Kristofferson, na een kerkbezoek waar hij diep werd geraakt. Hier is zijn verhaal. het is opvallend hoeveel geestelijk leven er nog in Amerika aanwezig is en dat uit zich ook in de Amerikaanse muziek.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 4 weeks later...

If I could write you a song to make you fall in love I would already have you up under my arm I used up all-of my tricks, I hope that you like this But, you probably won't, you think you're cooler than me You got designer shades just to hide your face And you wear 'em around like you're cooler than me And you never say hey, or remember my name And it's probably 'cause you think you're cooler than me  You got your high brow, switchin' your walk And you don't even look when you pass by But you don't know the way that you look When your steps make that much noise  Shh, I got you all figured out You need everyone's eyes just to feel seen Behind your make up nobody knows who you even are Who do you think that you are  'Cause it's your scene (it's your scene) You got no doubt But-we all see You got your head in the clouds

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 2 weeks later...

Guilty pleasure!

You know you're all alone Your friends they aren't at home Everybody's gone to the garden As you look into the trees You can look but you don't see The flowers seem to tease you at the garden Everybody's there, but you don't seem to care What's it with you man, and this garden, oh yeah  Turned into my worst phobia A crazy man's utopia If you're lost no one can show ya But it sure was glad to know ya Only poor boys take a chance On the garden's song and dance Feel her flowers as they wrap around But only smart boys do without  You can find it all inside No need to wrestle with your pride No you ain't losin' your mind You're just in the garden They can lead you to yourself Or you can throw it on the shelf But you know you can look inside For the garden, oh yeah  I wasn't really scared Lost my virginity there To a gypsy with blond hair But now no one seems to care Like a mouse inside a maze Wandering 'round for days With a smile upon my face I never wanna to leave this place Only poor boys take a chance On the garden's song and dance Feel her flowers as they wrap around But only smart boys do without Turned into my worst phobia A crazy man's utopia If you're lost no one can show ya But it sure was glad to know ya  Bye bye So long, bye bye It's glad to know ya Bye bye Bye Aw so long

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites