Spring naar bijdragen

Aanbevolen berichten

Heb je een favoriete quote van een film, zet hem hier neer.

Ik begin wel:

Wolf (1994)

Randall: What do you do?

Laura: Why do you care?

Will Randall: I don't. I was just making polite conversation.

Laura: I'd rather not discuss what I do.

Will Randall: You know, I think I understand what you're like now. You're very beautiful and you think men are only interested in you because you're beautiful, but you want them to be interested in you because you're you. The problem is, aside from all that beauty, you're not very interesting. You're rude, you're hostile, you're sullen, you're withdrawn. I know you want someone to look past all that at the real person underneath but the only reason anyone would bother to look past all that is because you're beautful. Ironic, isn't it? In an odd way you're your own problem.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • Antwoorden 83
  • Created
  • Laatste antwoord

Top Posters In This Topic

Men in tights, heeft een hoop goede momenten vind ik, maar deze vind ik super:

Robin Hood: Blinkin, listen to me. They've taken the castle!

Blinkin: I thought it felt a bit drafty. Cor, this never would have happened if your father was alive.

Robin Hood: He's dead?

Blinkin: Yes...

Robin Hood: And my mother?

Blinkin: She died of pneumonia while... Oh, you were away!

Robin Hood: My brothers?

Blinkin: There were all killed by the plague.

Robin Hood: My dog, Pongo?

Blinkin: Run over by a carriage.

Robin Hood: My goldfish, Goldie?

Blinkin: Eaten by the cat.

Robin Hood: My cat?

Blinkin: Choked on the goldfish.

Blinkin: Oh, it's good to be home, ain't it, Master Robin?

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

The Matrix: "Mister Anderson... "

Wolfman: "I will kill ALL of you!"

Batman Begins: "I'M BATMAN!"

Clerks II: "You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird shit in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew?"

Clerks II: "Okay, look. There's only one Return and it aint of the King, it's of the Jedi."

Een paar van de quotes uit mijn repetoire. :)

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Get to the Choppa!! _O- (Predator)

Oke, serieus:

Van een van m'n favoriete films, Jacob's Ladder:

Louis: Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.
Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Uit de geniale film Dude, where's my car?

[Jesse and Chester have tattoos on their backs that say "dude" and "sweet."]

Jesse: Dude! You got a tattoo!

Chester: So do you, dude! Dude, what does my tattoo say?

Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?

Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?

Chester: "Dude!" But what does mine say?

Jesse: "S - wee - t!" What about mine?

[later]

Chester: [angry] "Dude!" What does mine say?

Jesse: [screaming] "Sweet!"

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
Get to the Choppa!! _O- (Predator)

Oke, serieus:

Van een van m'n favoriete films, Jacob's Ladder:

Louis: Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.
Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Had het kunnen weten dat ze er een liedje van hebben gemaaakt. _O-

Dark Crystal

Jen: Dear, dear master. I'll find the shard. I'm not ready to go alone...

[pause]

Jen: Alright. Alone then.

Aughra: What was sundered and undone shall be whole - the two made one.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Een van mijn favorieten:

Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Dat is idd een goeie!

Deze uit Pirates vind ik ook geweldig:

Captain Ammand over Barbossa: Shoot him!

Captain Jocard: Cut out his tongue!

Jack Sparrow: Shoot him and cut out his tongue, then shoot his tongue! And trim that scraggly beard!

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Ja! Er zitten sowieso een hele hoop leuke in Pirates.

Mullroy: Oh, and no ship that's not crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out could possibly have black sails, therefore couldn't possibly be any other ship than the Black Pearl. Is that what you're telling me?

Murtogg: [nods] No.

(vooral die nod maakt hem geniaal)

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Will Turner: Where's Elizabeth?

Jack Sparrow: She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.

_O-

De vierde film vind ik zo tegenvallen, ook daarom. Weinig goede humor.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Charles: Ehm, look. Sorry, sorry. I just, ehm, well, this is a very stupid question and... , particularly in view of our recent shopping excursion, but I just wondered, by any chance, ehm, eh, I mean obviously not because I guess I've only slept with 9 people, but-but I-I just wondered... ehh. I really feel, ehh, in short, to recap it slightly in a clearer version, eh, the words of David Cassidy in fact, eh, while he was still with the Partridge family, eh, "I think I love you," and eh, I-I just wondered by any chance you wouldn't like to... Eh... Eh... No, no, no of course not... I'm an idiot, he's not... Excellent, excellent, fantastic, eh, I was gonna say lovely to see you, sorry to disturb... Better get on...

Carrie: That was very romantic.

Charles: Well, I thought it over a lot, you know, I wanted to get it just right.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Uit The Matrix:

Have you ever stood and stared at it? Marvelled at its beauty? Billions of people, just living out their lives oblivious. Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program, entire crops were lost. Some believed that we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe, that as a species, human beings define their reality though misery and suffering. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this, the peak of your civilization. I say your civilization, because as soon as we started thinking for you, it really became our civilization, which is, of course, what this all about. Evolution, Morpheus, evolution, like the dinosaur. Look out that window, you had your time. The future is our world, Morpheus, the future is our time.

[...]

I'd like to share a revelation I had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Humans beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet and we are the cure.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
Dat is idd een goeie!

Jack Sparrow: Shoot him and cut out his tongue, then shoot his tongue! And trim that scraggly beard!

Die zeg ik heel vaak. :#

Eén van de mooiste quotes uit At World's End.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
"Maar buurman, wat doet u nu?"

Film mag als bekend verondersteld worden.

Van dezelfde maker:

"Hier is het"

"Woon je hier?"

"Nee, dit is de redactie"

"Oh, ik dacht dat je hier woonde.."

"Wie woont er nu op de redactie?"

(De Lift)

Ik vind het 1 van de sterkste dialogen ooit :#

In de Amerikaanse versie van de film ('The Shaft") is ie trouwens verwijdert...

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Pulp Fiction:

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Jules: Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

Brett: No.

Jules: Tell him, Vincent.

Vincent: Royale with cheese.

Jules: Royale with cheese. Do you know why they call it a Royale with cheese?

Brett: Because of the metric system?

Jules: Check out the big brain on Brett.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
Dat is idd een goeie!

Die zeg ik heel vaak. :#

Eén van de mooiste quotes uit At World's End.

The Curse Of The Black Pearl...

Jack Sparrow:

This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!

[blablabla, captain jack sparrow got caught]

Norrington:

Well, I trust it you will always remember this as the day that Captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Coach Boon: You're smiling?

Petey Jones: Yes

Coach Boon: Yes, sir. Why are you smiling?

Petey Jones: Cause I love football, football is fun?

Coach Boon: Fun, sir Is fun? You sure?

Petey Jones: I think

Coach Boon: Now you thinking, first you smile, then you think. You think football is still fun.?

Petey Jones: Euh... Yes

Coach Boon: Sir.

Petey Jones: Yes.. No... Euh.. Sir... But it was fun

Coach Boon: Not anymore now is it? is it?

Petey Jones: no, not anymore

Coach Boon: noo, football is not fun anymore. Not even a little bit..?

Petey Jones: Naaah.... No

Coach Boon: Make up your mind. Think since you're thinking now. Go on, think. Is it fun?

Petey Jones: No sir

Coach Boon: Absolute not?

Petey Jones: Zero fun sir

Coach Boon: Allright, listen up. I'm a coach Boon. I'm gonna tell you how much fun you're gonna have this season.

Vooral de gezichten erbij, echt hilarisch :) En best goede film verder overigens: Remember the titans.

Classic feel good movie, sports/racism movie

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies op je apparaat geplaatst om de werking van deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie-instellingen aanpassen. Anders nemen we aan dat je akkoord gaat. Lees ook onze Gebruiksvoorwaarden en Privacybeleid