Spring naar bijdragen

Aanbevolen berichten

• 2 months later...
  • Antwoorden 83
  • Created
  • Laatste antwoord

Top Posters In This Topic

Uit mijn hoofd, een paar quotes uit The Avengers.

Joss Whedon is een held, hij kan zo perfect humor schrijven.

Thor: "Loki may be beyond reason, but he is of Asgard and he is my brother."

Black Widow: "He killed eighty people in two days."

Thor: "...he's adopted."

Captain America: "There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that."

Captain America: "Hulk... Smash!"

Hulk: "Puny god."

Iron Man: "Hang on Legolas."

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rango: Us reptiles gotta stick together. Right, my brother?

Buford: I'm an amphibian.

Rango: Ain't no shame in that.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Rango: I couldn't help but notice you noticing me noticing you.

Blijft een leuke film _O-

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 2 weeks later...

Scott: "How do we know it's not her?"

Stiles: "Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, OK? And what I saw was pure evil. When I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see 50 percent evil. Alright, maybe 60. But no more than 40 on a good day!"

Stiles: "If you harm one perfect, strawberry-blonde hair on her head, I'm going to turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present."

Stiles: "What? Scott, come on. I'm a hundred-fortyseven pounds of pale skin and fragile bones, okay? Sarcasm is my only defence!"

Stiles uit Teen Wolf heeft toch altijd wel hele leuke oneliners. :#

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 1 month later...

Frank: You think you got what it takes?

Ted: I'll tell you what I got. Your wife's pussy on my breath.

Frank: Nobody's ever spoken to me like that before.

Ted: That's because their mouths were full of your wife's box.

Frank: You're hired.

Ted: Shit.

Ted: [sigh] Look, John... loves you very much. More than anything in the world, and he's... fallin' to fuckin' pieces without ya. Y'know, he knows he screwed up huge, but, you gotta believe me: it wasn't all his fault... Alright? I told him to bale on you, that night at Rex's. And he said, "No."... He said, "No." He was gonna stay there with you, and I twisted his arm, Lori... I promise, I will leave and I will never come back. Alright? He'll be all yours.

Lori: Ted, that's a really nice offer, but I don't want you to do that... This is between John and me, and... I don't think it can be fixed...

Ted: Yeah, because o' me! Look, look, Lori, you want him to be a man... Alright? But, as long as he's got his teddy bear... he's always gonna be a boy... He's waitin' down at Charlie's right now. So, if you go down there, and just talk to him... I'll be gone when you get back... forever. And... you'll see... He'll never be scared of thunder again.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 1 month later...
Ik vond het verhaal wel geinig, maar voor de rest vond ik de film eerlijk gezegd tegenvallen :#

Ik zat tijdens de film telkens de hoofdpersonen te helpen, hoe ze het beste de ander konden ombrengen, maar helaas wilden ze niet luisteren. Wel een leuke film verder. :)

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Uit de film The Box:

"Sir? If you don't mind my asking... why a box?"

"Your home is a box. Your car is a box on wheels. You drive to work in it. You drive home in it. You sit in your home, staring into a box. It erodes your soul, while the box that is your body inevitably withers... then dies. Whereupon it is placed in the ultimate box, to slowly decompose."

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites
  • 3 weeks later...

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

We hebben cookies op je apparaat geplaatst om de werking van deze website te verbeteren. Je kunt je cookie-instellingen aanpassen. Anders nemen we aan dat je akkoord gaat. Lees ook onze Gebruiksvoorwaarden en Privacybeleid